Telco loyalty and why you should be looking around, Bowen visits Darwin for the World Solar Challenge and we call Shane Jacobson to see how much of a pest Bowen was. Bowen’s car wash gripes and car parking issues. How old are Historic cars, and how old do Historic Cars make you feel? We call a random listener, Bowen’s fancy speaker review, the Bin Night Fails causing Neighbourhood chaos and the Influencer banned from Flying Cathay.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Podcast: EFTM F1 – United States Grand Prix
October 25, 2021
In 2020 I’m buying a Nissan GT-R! The Lego Speed Champions edition
November 25, 2019
Our recent stuff
- Grab an iPhone for a bargain thanks to Coles and Boost Mobile
- Motorola announces ThinkPhone for Australia alongside new budget Moto E13 and Moto G53 5G
- Volkswagen launching FIVE new Electric Vehicles in Australia within 2 years!
- Aldi 75 Inch $899 TV is an absolute cracker – get one while they last!
- ASUS ROG gaming devices arrive down under with the latest Intel, AMD & NVIDIA hardware