Stephen and Trevor talk all things Google with the new Google Pixel 4 announced, along with new Nest Smart products coming to Australia. Dyson pulls out of their plans to build an electric car after two years of development. New affordable smart home products from Laser now available at Harvey Norman to bring your Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to life. Stephen’s two years on Solar and how he’s saving money. How loyal are we to telcos? And how those who switch are saving money! Optus has a new messaging app to save those Long periods on hold, and the minute reviews.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
May 30, 2018
February 6, 2012
Screen time rules out the window during lockdown – parents urged to re-think now we’re back to normal
November 10, 2021
Our recent stuff
- Android 14 Developer Preview announced for Pixel
- Google announces updates to Search, Maps and Translate
- Acer launches new Chromebooks and durable TravelMate laptops perfect for the school kid in your house
- OnePlus 11 5G launches in the US and Canada and what that means for Australia
- Tesla’s best business move: Superchargers open to all owners of all EV brands