Vodafone is late off the blocks but they’re in the race for 5G switching it on in Western Sydney with plans to go national from now. It’s better late than never right? iPhone production delays are hitting Aussie stores – telcos are struggling with stock, even Apple has delays in their own stores we discuss that plus more Coronavirus impacts on the tech industry. Stephen and Trevor are both in awe of the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra’s camera – their full reviews this week, Belkin’s rockstar USB-C headphones and why they are more important than ever. Aldi’s tech special buys see a great robot vacuum next week and a cracking good QLED TV on the weekend and Hisense jumps in as an official NRL partner.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
November 7, 2018
April 21, 2017
Our recent stuff
- 120W SUPERVOOC USB charger clears Australian regulator — OPPO Find X7 Ultra inbound?
- The two Aussies share stories of Life-Saving Apple Watch Features
- Podcast – Prominence on TV and MWC Barcelona – Two Blokes Talking Tech #622
- Knog Scout Travel review – Forget Airtags, this is THE Luggage and bag tracker
- Aldi has another amazing sale on ECOVACS DEEBOT NEO robot vacuums next week — get in early