Uniden is no stranger to the baby monitor market – not at all, from many years of audio monitors to the wave of video monitors they’ve done it all. Now they have an app capable smart camera for the new generation.
Aimed at those who are all-in on smart speakers and smart screens, or perhaps those who are already getting into the smart home security camera space with their AppCam Solo range.
These are fun looking little units – and it’s hard to avoid the similarities to Arlo Baby let’s be honest.
The Baby Watch BW140R and 150R are WiFi enabled 1080P Full HD cameras which allow you to use your smartphone or tablet to peek in on what’s happening in baby’s room.
And because they’re Google and Alexa capable, you can simply ask to see the live stream from the baby’s room on any smart screen too.
You’ll get alerts when motion or sound is heard, and there’s also room temperature alerts and display.
Simple stuff, but huge peace of mind for new parents.
The 140R is the cute one with a silicone cover to make it look like a panda – with new colours coming soon.
The 150R has a pan and tilt control built-in which can be moved with the app.
Full feature list:
- Smart (Wi-Fi) baby camera with smartphone access
- FULL High Definition (1080P)
- App enabled remote access
- 100° viewing angle (BW140R only)
- Room temperature display with alerts
- Selection of three lullabies including white noise (BW140R)
- Selection of four lullabies including white noise (BW150R)
- Night vision
- Night light (BW140R)
- Adjustable colour night light (BW150R)
- Sound detection (VOX) alerts (BW150R only)
- Motion detection
- Two-way talk
- Works with Google Assistant and Alexa
- Supports up to 32GB micro SD card (not included)
- White panda silicon cover (BW140R only)
They will be priced at $149.95 for the BW140R and $179.95 for the 150R with pan and tilt.