The new iPhones will go on-sale from the 16th of September, with the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro first, with the iPhone 14 Plus going on-sale on October 7. The iPhone 14 pricing starts at $1,399 for the iPhone 14, the iPhone 14 Plus starts at $1,579, while the iPhone 14 Pro prices start at $1,749 for the Pro and $1,899 for the iPhone 14 Pro Max.
For those looking for a new wearable on their wrist, the Apple Watch Ultra will set you back $1,299.
Tonight, Australia’s three main carriers have revealed their pricing and availability for their customers. For full details of course head on over to each carrier’s website.
As you would expect Telstra will be ranging the new Apple iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max, the new Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Ultra.
Pre-order are open to customers now with availability for iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max beginning Friday, September 16, and Friday, October 7 for iPhone 14 Plus.
If it’s a watch you’re after pre-orders for all models are available now with the Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE available on Friday, September 16 and the Apple Watch Ultra on Friday September 23. Airpods Pro (2nd Gen) are also up for pre-order and available Friday September 23.
Upgrading from an older phone? Customers will receive up to $1000 bill credit when they trade up from an eligible phone to a new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone Pro Max. That includes a $150 bonus credit on top of your phone’s residual trade in value. Offer ends 15 October 2022.
For more information on Telstra’s plans head on over to their iPhone 14 webpage.
Optus have a variety of options for each iPhone 14 variant including:
- iPhone 14 128GB from $38.86 per month over 36 months on the $49 Optus Choice plan which includes 30GB of monthly data. Min. cost $1,447.96
- iPhone 14 Plus 128GB from $43.86 per month over 36 months on the $49 Optus Choice plan. Min. cost $1,627.96.
- iPhone 14 Pro 128GB from $48.58 per month over 36 months on $49 Optus Choice plan. Min. cost $1,797.88.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max 128GB from $52.74 per month over 36 months on the $59 Optus Choice plan which also includes 30GB of monthly data. Min. cost $1,947.64.
Optus also are offering bonus value of up to $540 on our Promo Plan with Optus Upgrade & Protect included (usually $15/mth) when you stay connected for 36 months.
For more information on all of Optus’ pricing and availability, head on over to their website now.
Vodafone are offering several incentives to sign up for them when you purchase your iPhone 14 if you sign up to one of their Vodafone Infinite plans. For example:
- Vodafone’s $65 Super+ Plan is now only $55 per month with a 500GB of monthly Max Speed Data
- Vodafone’s Lite Plan is $40 per month with 40GB of monthly Max Speed Data
- Vodafone’s Lite+ Plan is $45 per month with 80GB of monthly Max Speed Data
- Vodafone’s $55 Super Plan is now $50 per month with 250GB of monthly Max Speed Data
- Vodafone’s $85 Ultra+ Plan is now $60 per month with unlimited mobile Max Speed Data every month, for personal use in Oz on your phone. Plus, 30GB of hotspot data: first use 30GB Max Speed data then keep using at up to 2Mbps.
Vodafone are also offering special trade-in deals with customers saving up to $1,300, which includes a $150 bonus trade-in credit when they trade-in an eligible device, purchase a new iPhone 14 variant and stay connected to a Vodafone Infinite plan over 12, 24 or 36 months.
For more information on Vodafone’s pricing and availability head on over to their iPhone page now.