EFTM – Fathers Day Masterclass Giveaway
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- How to enter information is included below as part of the terms and conditions of entry. To enter the competition visit the competition page and tell us the best advice your dad has given you when it comes to cooking in just 30 words or less. You must include your full name, address and phone number.
- This is a game of skill, entries are judged on quality, content, understanding of the concept of the competition (to survey the most popular things Australians would like to cook for Fathers Day).
- To be eligible to win you must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes by EFTM only. Your details will be held electronically accessible only to members of the EFTM editorial team for marketing purposes. Should you wish to have your name removed from that database at any time following the drawing of the competition, please email editor at eftm dot com dot au.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining winners.
- Judging for the competition will take place on August 23 2012
- Entry is not open to Employees and direct relatives of employees of Companies related to Electrolux or Peter Gilmore and Three Men Media (EFTM) (Trevor Long, Nick Broughall, Damian Francis)
- Winners will be published at EFTM.com.au and announced on Facebook and Twitter, within one week of the draw.
- Total prize pool consists of 3 items, a masterclass with Chef Peter Gilmore on Monday, August 27, 2012.
- Value of the class is 3 x $580 = $1,740 (but seriously – a masterclass with Peter Gilmore is priceless!)
- 1 Winners will be chosen on the final day.
- Winners will be required to make their own way to Quay restaurant to attend the Masterclass.
- The competition commences when the competition is published on EFTM.com.au and concludes at 11:59pm, August 22 2012. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- The promoter of this competition is Three Men Media.