2007 F1 World Champion Kimi Raikkonen has made his long awaited return to the cockpit of an F1 car. Last night he took Lotus-Renault GP’s 2010 car for a spin around the Valencia circuit in Spain to dust up on his skills at speed. The Finn had to use the older machinery on demo Pirelli rubber because of the strict testing regulations preventing the team running the newer cars and racing rubber. While they may have over-dramatised some of the sub-titles (return of a legend?), it’s great to see the Finn back on track.
About The Author
Damian Francis has previously edited Australian T3 and F1 Racing magazine and wrote for GQ Australia and Men's Health. Unlike Nick and Trev, he has no kids, no mortgage and no wife, but lives happily on Sydney's North Shore with his girlfriend.
June 25, 2012
November 1, 2017
July 26, 2018
Our recent stuff
- Aldi has another amazing sale on ECOVACS DEEBOT NEO robot vacuums next week — get in early
- Ray-Ban Meta review – Love them, and I haven’t even scratched the surface of what they can do
- Google announces new AI tool to help you write anything, anywhere on the web
- Oppo Reno 11 F 5G announced at MWC – Coming to Australia soon
- Oppo showcases AR glasses at MWC 2024 – the future of info-screens?