It’s a busy time for mobile again with the new Sony Xperia XZ hitting Australia at $999, the Google Pixel launching up against Apple and Samsung, but worryingly for Samsung the Note 7 is dead, replacement devices have been catching fire causing them to be stopped from sale and returned – no formal recall, but as good as from Samsung’s perspective. Trev’s thoughts on Fox Sports innovative app, the washable keyboard, FIFA 17 and Garmin’s new activity tracker for kids.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
High-Tech drone to help Farmers track feral animals and emergency services to locate people or the source of fires
July 21, 2015
Skullcandy partner with leading snowboard brand, Burton to release headphones perfect for the snow
March 15, 2023
MEATER Your Meat Today
January 9, 2018
Our recent stuff
- BYD Atto 3 companion and control App finally released
- Breaking: 7.9 million Drivers Licence numbers stolen in Latitude Financial Hack – data stolen dates back to 2005
- LG announce Australian pricing for the new Tone Free wireless earbud range
- Should TikTok be banned? Unpacking some of the concerns about the app and it’s permissions
- Experience Polestar 3 in AR at Chadstone, The Fashion Capital