Amazon has launched a store in the US which has no queue, no checkout, you just walk-in grab what you want then walk-out. The blokes explain the concept and debate its merits. There’s a fair few email scams out there and it pays to be cautious, Google has 32 years of amazing timelapse photos of the entire earth, the Blokes debate the new MacBook Pro and what’s missing and what’s courageous, Phone laws for P-Platers have changed plus the Minute reviews.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
August 17, 2012
Headspace App is here to help you manage your stress for the silly season and more — and it’s on sale for the next couple of weeks
November 10, 2022
December 23, 2019
Our recent stuff
- Questions raised over Hubbl’s free to air TV over the Internet – Sport Blackouts and Regional news to suffer
- Bose Ultra Open Earbuds look like something from the future and carry a $449.95 pricetag!
- Podcast – Two Blokes Talking Tech : Explaining Hubbl
- Samsung One UI 6.1 update brings AI features to older Galaxy devices
- Amazon Echo Hub Review – The ultimate control panel for your smart home