Amazon has launched a store in the US which has no queue, no checkout, you just walk-in grab what you want then walk-out. The blokes explain the concept and debate its merits. There’s a fair few email scams out there and it pays to be cautious, Google has 32 years of amazing timelapse photos of the entire earth, the Blokes debate the new MacBook Pro and what’s missing and what’s courageous, Phone laws for P-Platers have changed plus the Minute reviews.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Huawei takes a unique approach to fitness tracking wrist bands
August 25, 2014
Ultra means Ultra Wide on the all-new Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 range
February 10, 2022
Our recent stuff
- Aldi 75 Inch $899 TV is an absolute cracker – get one while they last!
- ASUS ROG gaming devices arrive down under with the latest Intel, AMD & NVIDIA hardware
- Telstra and CBA announce new service to detect scams happening on your phone
- BYD Atto 3 companion and control App finally released
- Breaking: 7.9 million Drivers Licence numbers stolen in Latitude Financial Hack – data stolen dates back to 2005