Sony has announced a bunch of discounted games in the Playstation Store to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the store.
The deals on offer are available for a week or so, until April 5th and includes:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – now only $30.95 AUD
- The Last of Us Remastered – now only $24.95 AUD
- Ratchet and Clank – now only $24.95 AUD
- The Last Guardian – now only $30.95 AUD
- Bloodborne – now only $30.95 AUD
- God of War III Remastered – now only $17.95 AUD
As a bonus, Playstation Plus members get an additional 15% off those deals.
And finally, there are a bunch of movies available to rent for just $1. So, fire up the PS4 folks.
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head.
He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair.
Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.