Oh my lord, the drama over the new Holden Commodore, how Trev and EFTM went viral and what we think of Holden’s plans for the new Commodore. Chicks on the job – what’s your reaction when a woman comes to your place as a tradie? Bitcoin – are you in, out or no interest at all – Trev’s views and investment strategy, Eurovision or Globalvision? Cyclists and the crazy idea to get rid of helmet laws, the HSC and how we all went at school. Driving the McLaren 570s, Fake Penguins at a China Zoo and Geoff’s hatred of Hamish and Andy.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
November 13, 2009
June 1, 2016
September 1, 2017
Our recent stuff
- Optus Email outage – customers left stranded with no emails since yesterday
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked – February 2023 – What to expect from the first big launch of the year
- Philips Air Performer 7000 Series 2-in-1 Air Purifier and Fan review: A breath of cool, fresh air
- Kayo lifts it’s price again, “Basic” plan now $30 – $5 more than one year earlier.
- Google brings spatial audio to some Pixel smartphones: supported by the Pixel Buds Pro and the OnePlus Buds Pro 2