Elon Musk’s Mars mission gets it’s first test flight, we discuss this loopy bloke and his rocket plans, Bowen takes a look at the new Ford Ranger Raptor, Trev goes to Rome to see what Samsung is planning and takes in the sights on the back of a Vespa while Bowen sees what Bangkok is like and Geoff has his concerns. Meanwhile Geoff tastes some crazy expensive Champagne, Trev has issues with school function but gets interrupted by the loose cannon and a very important announcement….
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Apple store gets go-ahead for Federation Square location
February 21, 2018
RØDE aims to own the podcasting space with free Rode Connect app for for Podcasters & Streaming
April 14, 2021
Sony announces Gran Turismo and Beat Saber are coming to PSVR2 and a new accesible PS5 controller
January 5, 2023
Our recent stuff
- ASUS ROG gaming devices arrive down under with the latest Intel, AMD & NVIDIA hardware
- Telstra and CBA announce new service to detect scams happening on your phone
- BYD Atto 3 companion and control App finally released
- Breaking: 7.9 million Drivers Licence numbers stolen in Latitude Financial Hack – data stolen dates back to 2005
- LG announce Australian pricing for the new Tone Free wireless earbud range