Dramas with the NBN with new technology rolling out – is the whole thing a drama or is it time to let it go and move on, the Ford Ranger Raptor pricing has been revealed and we discuss the price and what we should call these cars? Should Almond Milk be called Milk and what the bloody hell is it? Renewable energy – what’s all the fuss and are you into it? Daylight savings and how it messes with kids, Trev’s got dramas with being organised, the dinner solution for those who love to cook….
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
September 4, 2014
December 8, 2020
Our recent stuff
- 120W SUPERVOOC USB charger clears Australian regulator — OPPO Find X7 Ultra inbound?
- The two Aussies share stories of Life-Saving Apple Watch Features
- Podcast – Prominence on TV and MWC Barcelona – Two Blokes Talking Tech #622
- Knog Scout Travel review – Forget Airtags, this is THE Luggage and bag tracker
- Aldi has another amazing sale on ECOVACS DEEBOT NEO robot vacuums next week — get in early