Google’s in hot water over Android with the European Union and we can’t work out what the fuss is, Bowen’s driving a stunning Lexus and Trev’s got the Holden Equinox. How on earth can Maccas remove plastic straws? Will the drinks taste the same?? Bowen reckons the Dust and Humidity is causing more static in the air – have you experienced it? Catering drama – can we keep it simple folks? Arnotts is making biscuit tasting cakes and Victoria is banning Smoking!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
December 21, 2021
September 20, 2021
February 21, 2012
Our recent stuff
- Telstra emails all mobile customers online safety tips – showing Optus how fast you can deliver an all-customer communication
- Australian Federal Police step in to help Optus’ most affected customers with Operation Guardian
- HUGE GIVEAWAY over $25,000 in prizes: EFTM’s Favourite Things – 31 prizes in 31 days!
- EXCLUSIVE: “I’m Angry” – Optus yet to alert the 10,200 worst affected customers of their situation
- Google are expanding Search to make it more natural and intuitive