The telcos dominate the news this week with Telstra announcing a wide range of new plans with peace of mind from excess fees and charges, but are they worth it? Plus the telcos are rated for customer service and it won’t surprise you to know we think they are pretty rubbish. Samsung has an unbreakable display technology – could it come to smartphones soon? Apple had some MacBook woes that they had to fix rather fast, Trev explains the latest scam involving your password and porn plus Stephen describe’s Hisense’s new screen technology – and the minute reviews!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
February 2, 2021
Our recent stuff
- BREAKING: Hacker asking $1 million from Optus to return hacked data of over 11 million accounts
- Motorola Australia unveil new Edge 30 range with: Ultra, Fusion and Neo
- Get your photos off your phone and onto photo paper with the Canon SELPHY CP1500
- PAX Aus 2022 release the schedule for the October event
- Podcast: The Best Movies You’ve Never Seen – The Wedding Singer