The telcos dominate the news this week with Telstra announcing a wide range of new plans with peace of mind from excess fees and charges, but are they worth it? Plus the telcos are rated for customer service and it won’t surprise you to know we think they are pretty rubbish. Samsung has an unbreakable display technology – could it come to smartphones soon? Apple had some MacBook woes that they had to fix rather fast, Trev explains the latest scam involving your password and porn plus Stephen describe’s Hisense’s new screen technology – and the minute reviews!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
June 25, 2020
October 26, 2017
February 13, 2017
February 10, 2016
Our recent stuff
- Thinking of buying an EV or just want to know more? Head to the Melbourne EV Show 2023 this weekend
- Audi confirm the Q4 e-tron arriving Downunder mid-2024 — register your interest now
- LG announces $1,999 price for StanbyME TV you can take with you around the home
- This is Bulbul – The first man in the world to buy an iPhone 15 from Apple
- Microsoft unveils new Surface line-up arriving next month and new CoPilot AI coming to Windows 11 on Septemer 26th