Trevor and Stephen are in New York as guests of Samsung for their August UNPACKED event where the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device was announced, along with the Galaxy Watch, A Spotify Partnership, Fortnite for Android and a teaser for a new Home speaker the Galaxy Home. The boys discuss all the features, the pricing and their thoughts on what Samsung see as very important devices for them.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Add some fun to your next drive with the kids: Have Santa read the directions with Waze Holiday mode!
December 21, 2020
September 5, 2014
October 19, 2011
Our recent stuff
- LG brings Apple TV, Apple Music, AirPlay and HomeKit to webOS Hub
- Belkin announce new screen protectors to keep your new Samsung Galaxy S23 display in pristine condition
- Netflix adds Spatial Audio support and more for Premium plan members
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Plans and Pricing – grab a free Galaxy S23 from Harvey Norman!
- Samsung Galaxy S23 range announced – Stunning camera, just a touch on the pricey side