Research firm Telsyte have looked at the market for Smartphones and reckon sales in 2018 were way down, and it’s because we’re put off by the higher prices – plus there’s a sense of something big coming, the blokes discuss that this week. Plus, Facebook is 15 years old – so is it a good thing or a bad thing in our world? Stan has upped their prices, raising questions for you, Sonos have an in-home built-in ceiling and wall mounted speaker solution, Audible is bringing back the power of the word and some minute reviews.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
March 25, 2019
November 3, 2011
March 14, 2016
March 23, 2012
Our recent stuff
- BREAKING: Hacker asking $1 million from Optus to return hacked data of over 11 million accounts
- Motorola Australia unveil new Edge 30 range with: Ultra, Fusion and Neo
- Get your photos off your phone and onto photo paper with the Canon SELPHY CP1500
- PAX Aus 2022 release the schedule for the October event
- Podcast: The Best Movies You’ve Never Seen – The Wedding Singer