Trev and Bowen took on a simple challenge today, to take the Hyundai Ioniq electric car to Bathurst to check out the new NRMA fast chargers – look, it was a bit of an adventure – spoiler, we didn’t quite make it.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
March 30, 2020
April 20, 2020
April 1, 2019
November 7, 2017
Our recent stuff
- Google drops the new Gemini Nano AI onto the Pixel 8 Pro in the December Pixel update
- Ecovacs X2 Omni Review – the new leader in household cleaning technology
- Acer Predator Helios 3D 15 SpatialLabs Edition Review: Glasses free 3D Gaming made easy
- Ford drops the price of the Mustang Mach-E ahead of deliveries this month
- Withings launches new ScanWatch Nova – Luxury style hybrid analogue smartwatch