Huawei faces a bleak future if they can’t use US companies to help make their phones – or do they? And does this US trade ban impact current Huawei device owners – the blokes discuss in detail. Plus the 5G switch on, Telstra going Live with HTC 5G hub in the home and on the go, Samsung’s phone also launching next week. Apple Pay gets a triple boost with banks and concert tickets hitting the Apple Wallet, Samsung’s innovative approach to desk space, Minecraft at your local park and Stephen’s Minute reviews.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
January 29, 2021
December 15, 2021
January 17, 2018
Our recent stuff
- BREAKING: Hacker asking $1 million from Optus to return hacked data of over 11 million accounts
- Motorola Australia unveil new Edge 30 range with: Ultra, Fusion and Neo
- Get your photos off your phone and onto photo paper with the Canon SELPHY CP1500
- PAX Aus 2022 release the schedule for the October event
- Podcast: The Best Movies You’ve Never Seen – The Wedding Singer