Huawei faces a bleak future if they can’t use US companies to help make their phones – or do they? And does this US trade ban impact current Huawei device owners – the blokes discuss in detail. Plus the 5G switch on, Telstra going Live with HTC 5G hub in the home and on the go, Samsung’s phone also launching next week. Apple Pay gets a triple boost with banks and concert tickets hitting the Apple Wallet, Samsung’s innovative approach to desk space, Minecraft at your local park and Stephen’s Minute reviews.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
November 29, 2017
June 8, 2019
Our recent stuff
- Thinking of buying an EV or just want to know more? Head to the Melbourne EV Show 2023 this weekend
- Audi confirm the Q4 e-tron arriving Downunder mid-2024 — register your interest now
- LG announces $1,999 price for StanbyME TV you can take with you around the home
- This is Bulbul – The first man in the world to buy an iPhone 15 from Apple
- Microsoft unveils new Surface line-up arriving next month and new CoPilot AI coming to Windows 11 on Septemer 26th