Understanding TV Tech Terms: The Jargon explained

Trevor Long takes a moment to explain some common terms to describe TV features like Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, Voice Assistants and event the User Interface.

Co Authors :

From time to time EFTM publishes supported editorial posts: these are posts which for the most part we’d love to have the time to write, but don’t – so with thanks to a supporting business with an interest in seeing that same content posted, our time can be dedicated to writing and publishing them.

All of our news or editorial content is produced independently of any business, advertiser or sponsorship arrangement and is in no way influenced by any business arrangement or supported editorial posts.

For more information, contact [email protected]

Understanding TV Tech Terms: The Jargon explained
To Top