Godfreys – that bloke has done more for Vacuums than Dyson – you think? Bowen reviews the Nissan Navara N-Trek, Trev takes a look at the subscription news service Apple News Plus and reckons it’s actually well worth a look – we discuss Melbourne going smoke free, and frankly everywhere going smoke free, legalisation of Canabis, Nimbin and how it got started, we call a random listener and talk about choosing a Servo – who knew Mobil was back!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
June 22, 2012
August 29, 2013
Our recent stuff
- Mark Zuckerberg in remarkable Metaverse demonstration shows real-time real-life avatars
- Your guide to the Ultimate NRL Grand Final Viewing experience
- Powerful, compact ASUS Zenfone 10 lands in Australia
- Konec adds 5G to their $35 Prepaid plan at no added cost
- Meta’s new Ray-Ban smart glasses take on-the-go to a whole new level