Huawei’s been given the go-ahead to roll out 5G in the UK – but what does that mean for Australia? Did we make the wrong move? Hello Moto! the Razr is back and it’s not cheap – $2699!!! Spotify launches a driving playlist taking on radio, Samsung’s stunning Galaxy Book S gets a price and Stephen’s first thoughts, plus Amazon’s delivery revolution using you and me, and Stephen reflects on the original iPad launch.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Your Tech Life – #44 – Webcast (30 July 2010)
July 31, 2010
EXCLUSIVE: Seven says pay for HD on 7Plus
February 20, 2018
Bluetooth speaker with volume driven LED lights for under $20!
November 29, 2017
Our recent stuff
- BYD Atto 3 companion and control App finally released
- Breaking: 7.9 million Drivers Licence numbers stolen in Latitude Financial Hack – data stolen dates back to 2005
- LG announce Australian pricing for the new Tone Free wireless earbud range
- Should TikTok be banned? Unpacking some of the concerns about the app and it’s permissions
- Experience Polestar 3 in AR at Chadstone, The Fashion Capital