Mobile phone scammers beware, the government is cracking down with new rules for telcos around making it harder for mobile numbers to be ported away from their owners to the scammers benefits. Motorola’s Razr delayed – the blokes discuss why, and what impact it has – plus Huawei’s second but first folding phone and what it’s like. Crossy Road is back with a new style version exclusive to Apple Arcade, eBay has a cool new feature to make your photos better, Samsung installs a mega “TV” screen in a cinema in Sydney, Telstra launches mmWave 5G trials, the Suunto 7 smart sport watch and the boys views and reviews on that, plus Tesla’s intelligent Sentry mode and why it’s a cracking great feature!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Podcast: EFTM – Before I Fly
August 31, 2022
Google Pixel 7 review: Google’s flagship devices are still the best Android experience available
October 13, 2022
TESTED: Virgin Australia launches in-flight WiFi Internet
April 20, 2017
Our recent stuff
- Breaking: 7.9 million Drivers Licence numbers stolen in Latitude Financial Hack – data stolen dates back to 2005
- LG announce Australian pricing for the new Tone Free wireless earbud range
- Should TikTok be banned? Unpacking some of the concerns about the app and it’s permissions
- Experience Polestar 3 in AR at Chadstone, The Fashion Capital
- Lenovo bringing AI-powered chips to their latest gaming laptops