Mobile phone scammers beware, the government is cracking down with new rules for telcos around making it harder for mobile numbers to be ported away from their owners to the scammers benefits. Motorola’s Razr delayed – the blokes discuss why, and what impact it has – plus Huawei’s second but first folding phone and what it’s like. Crossy Road is back with a new style version exclusive to Apple Arcade, eBay has a cool new feature to make your photos better, Samsung installs a mega “TV” screen in a cinema in Sydney, Telstra launches mmWave 5G trials, the Suunto 7 smart sport watch and the boys views and reviews on that, plus Tesla’s intelligent Sentry mode and why it’s a cracking great feature!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
August 25, 2019
March 11, 2022
August 2, 2018
August 23, 2016
Our recent stuff
- 120W SUPERVOOC USB charger clears Australian regulator — OPPO Find X7 Ultra inbound?
- The two Aussies share stories of Life-Saving Apple Watch Features
- Podcast – Prominence on TV and MWC Barcelona – Two Blokes Talking Tech #622
- Knog Scout Travel review – Forget Airtags, this is THE Luggage and bag tracker
- Aldi has another amazing sale on ECOVACS DEEBOT NEO robot vacuums next week — get in early