While the Xbox Series X is still hard to find after it went on-sale in Australia in 2020, you can now grab an Xbox Series X fridge to cool your snacks.
The Xbox Series X fridge was announced by Microsoft last year and went on-sale in limited markets soon after, as well as in Australia briefly where it sold out very quickly. The fridge has now gone up for pre-order in Australia at EB Games, who have apparently sold out, though JB Hifi still has them, but it’s again fast selling out.
There’s not much to it, it looks like the console but be warned it is larger measuring 462mm x 232mm x 232mm vs the XSX console at 151mm x 151mmx 300mm. The fridge cools down to 20°C below ambient temperature and you can fit a few cans inside with two removable inner shelves and has two shelves in the door as well for snacks.
You can plug it into a wall outlet, or it comes with a 12V DC connection and includes a 5V 2.1A USB port on the front for charging.
- Plugs into either standard AC wall outlet or DC 12V automobile jack (cables included)
- 10L capacity thermoelectric cooler for home or vehicle use
- Holds up to 12 soda cans + 2 snack shelves inside the door
- Two removable interior shelves and two removable door shelves for snacks
- Top of fridge and Xbox logo light up with individual on/off switches
- 5V 2.1A USB port on front door for charging
- Cools items up to 36°F (20°C) below ambient temperature
- Exterior Dimensions: 18” x 9” x 9” (462mm x 232mm x 232mm)
If you want to grab one you may want to jump in fast because they’re fast running out.