Lots of Amazon Alexa news this week with the launch of the Echo Spot, as well as new devices from UE the Blast and Megablast and Sonos have an Alexa Update too. Plus, Telstra’s big fine for premium billing dramas, Landline phones are still a thing, but not after 2037, Amaysim hand Huawei Australia a drama – launching the P20 here early as a Grey Import, just what is a grey import and should you do it? The Spacetalk watch for kids of a very specific age and Stephen’s Minute reviews
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
November 18, 2011
Our recent stuff
- Kayo lifts it’s price again, “Basic” plan now $30 – $5 more than one year earlier.
- Google brings spatial audio to some Pixel smartphones: supported by the Pixel Buds Pro and the OnePlus Buds Pro 2
- Sony announce the Float Run headphones; new off-ear headphones designed for the serious runner
- Samsung picks up Canstar Blue’s 2023 most satisfied smartphone customers award
- Review: OPPO A57s and Konec Mobile, a match made for the budget conscious