How great is this show? The fans say so… Foxtel’s push into Loyalty and their shunning of 4K for Bathurst this year… Bowen takes a look at the Ford Mustang special edition by Dick Johnson, Trev looks at the CX-8 and CX-9 from Mazda, Bowen tries a Hybrid watch, we wonder if driving your kids around really puts them to sleep, we call a random listener and bringing back old words – insults in particular!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
November 21, 2019
May 9, 2010
February 10, 2012
June 25, 2019
Our recent stuff
- Ford drops the price of the Mustang Mach-E ahead of deliveries this month
- Withings launches new ScanWatch Nova – Luxury style hybrid analogue smartwatch
- Logitech G launches an upgrade to their flagship Console Wireless Gaming headset — the Astro A50 X
- LG gram SuperSlim Laptop review – just stunningly light and portable
- JBL Authentics Review – the new best choice for in-home Audio, and the smartest smart speakers available.