At CES, audio company Jabra has shown off their latest headphones aimed at both the in-ear and over-ear headphone fans. The company has announced the Jabra Elite Active 75t in-ear headphones, and a more luxurious Jabra Elite 45h.
Jabra only announced the Elite 75t at IFA last year, but now they’re with the Jabra Elite Active 75t which is aimed at users with an active lifestyle. With the Elite 45h they’re aiming at bringing the premium qualities of their over-ear headphones but bringing them to a more budget conscious market.
The Elite Active 75t are 22% smaller than the Elite Active 65t headphones announced in 2017, and they’ve gotten a boost to an IP 57 rating so they’re more water resistant.
Jabra are also leveraging the audio knowledge from sister company GN Hearing, producers of world-class hearing aids, to launch MySound, a personalised audio experience based on mapping of your ears. You’ll also get MyControls for configuring the functions on both the left and right earbud to meet their personal preferences.
In terms of specs, here’s the breakdown on both:
- Jabra Elite Active 75t
- Compact earbuds, tested for a secure active fit with optimal noise isolation
- Jabra MySound for individualised sound (early Q2, 2020)
- Jabra MyControls to define button settings (early Q2, 2020)
- Up to 7.5 hours battery life, and 28 hours with the charging case
- 4-microphone technology for crystal clear calls in every environment
- Reliable true wireless connectivity with no audio dropout
- IP57-rated durability and 2-year warranty against dust and sweat
- New colours – Navy, Copper Black, Titanium Black
- Jabra Elite 45h –
- Optimise the music experience to your individual hearing profile with MySound
- Over 8 hours battery life with just 15 minutes charge, with a total of 40 hours from one complete charge
- Large 40mm speaker provides a powerful audio experience
- Lightweight and portable at just 170g
- Single fold allows headphones to lie flat, fitting easily into bags
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0 for heightened connectivity
- Dual-microphone technology for crystal clear calls even in noisy and windy environments
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri® and Google Assistant
- New colours – Titanium Black, Gold Beige, Navy and Amazon exclusive Copper Black
Jabra has advised that the Elite Active 75t will be available from February 2020 in a number of retailers for $329. The colour options will include 6 variants, though there’s some exclusives and time restrictions:
- Navy (February)
- Copper Black (February)
- Titanium Black (February)
- Grey (March)
- Sienna & Mint (April)
Jabra will be bringing the Elite 45h to Australia from March 2020 where they’ll be priced at $179 in five colours:
- Titanium Black,
- Gold Beige
- Copper Black
EFTM’s coverage of CES 2020 is supported by Samsung, Hisense, Sony, Intel, Swann, Uber, Vodafone, LG & Dell - full details of our commercial interests and disclosures are here
Daniel has been talking about, learning about and using tech since he was able to toggle switches and push buttons. If it flashes, turns on or off or connects he wants to use it, talk about it and learn more about it.