If you could put bets on a consumer product category growing you’d be getting a massive return from the fully-wireless headphone category which has just been going gangbusters of late.
This week JBL added a new product to their range. Following the Tune 120 TWS launch earlier this year, the new gear fits into the JBL LIVE series with a modern look made for music lovers.
The JBL LIVE 300TWS are IPX5 water-resistant, feature JBL sound and a dual microphone for calls plus over 20 hours of playback including the charge in the case.
Additionally they are compatible with Google Assistant and Siri as your voice assistant.
JBL LIVE 300 TWS also feature a talk-thru and ambient aware function to ensure you’re in touch with the real world while you’re enjoying your tunes.
They will come in four colours, Black, White, Purple and Navy, and will cost $249.95.
JBL LIVE 300TWS:
- JBL Signature Sound
- TalkThru and Ambient Aware sound control technologies
- My JBL Headphones App for added personalization and ease to activate the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- Up to 6 hours of music playback in the buds, and an additional 14 hours in the charging case for 20 combined hours
- IPX5 sweatproof and water-resistant
- Hands-free stereo calls
- Ergonomic fit and design
- 10-minute speed charging capabilities for 1 full hour of battery life