We keep hearing that large rear-wheel drive sedans are a dying breed with sales of the Holden Commodore and Ford Falcon taking a tremendous hit over recent years. Why is it then that Chrysler thinks it can take a slice of that...Read More
Our recent stuff
- Optus CEO Confirms 2.1 million ID Documents exposed in Cyber Attack
- Dear Optus: Have my details been stolen in your hack? Customers left with no idea where they stand.
- Audi’s RS3 will make you an ICE addict!
- EFTM’s Favourite Things – Day 3 – Withings Scanwatch Horizon valued at $699
- EFTM’s Favourite Things – Day 2 – JBL Partybox Encore portable speaker valued at $349