Apple do great commercials, there’s something about just showing people using their products in their daily life or work without really featuring the product itself. Their latest offering is fantastic, so we’ve got a list of every app which is shown in the commercial.
I’d hazard a guess if you downloaded every one of these apps you’d probably struggle to find some of them in the ad, but look closely and they’re all there.
In fact, there’s even an Aussie app in there – Codea which helps you learn to code and make apps.
How many of them have you spotted in the commercial? View the ad in all its glory on the Apple website.
- AutoCAD 360
- Garden Plan Pro
- Tayasui Sketches
- Post-it Plus
- Molecules by Theodore Gray
- WunderStation Weather from your neighbourhood
- Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders
- Paper by FiftyThree
- HM Tracker Design
- Whale Alert Reducing Ship Strikes – Worldwide
- Athla Velocity: Breakthrough Hands-Free Speed Radar for Baseball, Softball, Tennis, Soccer, Cricket (Ultimate Version)
- PlanGrid – Construction Plans, Specs, and Photos in the Cloud
- Traktor DJ
- 5SecondsApp Animated GIF Create & Search
- iRhino 3D
- 123D Catch
- Touchgrind Skate 2
- Inventory Control with Barcode Scanner
- iStopMotion for iPad
- Adobe Photoshop Mix – Creative mobile image editing
- The Human Body by Tinybop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Animation Creator HD
- OBD Fusion OBD2 vehicle scan tool and diagnostics
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head.
He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair.
Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave.