The blokes are in Taipei this week with HTC for the announcement of the new U11 smartphone, plus they go into the HTC factory to see how a mobile phone is actually made, much to their surprise it’s very different to expectations.. The massive Cyber attack and the ramification for business and individuals, Audi is showcasing Google Android technology built into a concept car, Netgear has a new range of ORBI WiFi solutions, and we discuss the New York Times’ NBN story in great detail.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
February 22, 2010
May 3, 2017
September 21, 2018
February 19, 2021
Our recent stuff
- BREAKING: Hacker asking $1 million from Optus to return hacked data of over 11 million accounts
- Motorola Australia unveil new Edge 30 range with: Ultra, Fusion and Neo
- Get your photos off your phone and onto photo paper with the Canon SELPHY CP1500
- PAX Aus 2022 release the schedule for the October event
- Podcast: The Best Movies You’ve Never Seen – The Wedding Singer