The blokes are in Taipei this week with HTC for the announcement of the new U11 smartphone, plus they go into the HTC factory to see how a mobile phone is actually made, much to their surprise it’s very different to expectations.. The massive Cyber attack and the ramification for business and individuals, Audi is showcasing Google Android technology built into a concept car, Netgear has a new range of ORBI WiFi solutions, and we discuss the New York Times’ NBN story in great detail.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
September 25, 2010
December 8, 2016
Our recent stuff
- Audi confirm the Q4 e-tron arriving Downunder mid-2024 — register your interest now
- LG announces $1,999 price for StanbyME TV you can take with you around the home
- This is Bulbul – The first man in the world to buy an iPhone 15 from Apple
- Microsoft unveils new Surface line-up arriving next month and new CoPilot AI coming to Windows 11 on Septemer 26th
- RAZERCON 2023 brings some big announcements including Razer’s commitment to sustainability, a new analog optical gaming switch and much more