After years of speculation, Tim Cook – Apple CEO has spoken about what Apple is doing in the automotive space, and it raises as many questions as it answers – the blokes discuss this, plus Microsoft’s new Xbox One X has been announced – just what is it and where does it sit in the market. Digital Drivers licences are coming to NSW, and Google has teamed up with Uluru’s traditional owners to create an amazing online experience around the world heritage icon, and Trev has the new Surface Laptop – his first thoughts before Stephen’s minute reviews – all thanks to Netgear and Hisense
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
April 27, 2011
June 3, 2019
Our recent stuff
- Kayo lifts it’s price again, “Basic” plan now $30 – $5 more than one year earlier.
- Google brings spatial audio to some Pixel smartphones: supported by the Pixel Buds Pro and the OnePlus Buds Pro 2
- Sony announce the Float Run headphones; new off-ear headphones designed for the serious runner
- Samsung picks up Canstar Blue’s 2023 most satisfied smartphone customers award
- Review: OPPO A57s and Konec Mobile, a match made for the budget conscious