No more grid girls at the F1 – what an outrage! The boys discuss this, plus the all new Stinger GT is in the driveway. How can you track your sleep with gadgets and gizmos, the worry Geoff has about lane filtering bikes, Fetch TV adds discovery channel – Bowen is doing an F45 diet challenge and it sounds horrible, Trev is intrigued by Airport signs, Elon Musk is selling flamethrowers but what does it mean for Tesla, Geoff’s mad Ocean theory, texting the wrong person and Geoff’s activewear.
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
July 22, 2021
September 1, 2017
Our recent stuff
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Plans and Pricing – grab a free Galaxy S23 from Harvey Norman!
- Samsung Galaxy S23 range announced – Stunning camera, just a touch on the pricey side
- RØDE adds a microphone option to the awesome NTH-100 headphones for streaming, video conferencing and more NTH-100M
- Apple HomePod 2nd Generation Review – Same Same but different
- Optus Email outage – customers left stranded with no emails since yesterday