The boys are talking 5G Conspiracy theories and just what the truth is with 5G. Bowen’s driving the Suzuki Vitara and is impressed with its capability. Trev’s testing the Powerbeats Pro and they are also ridiculously good. F1 2019 the game is out, Trev and his son love it, but Trev’s more worried about the sport of F1 and how it’s not looking good. Is it ok to put rubbish in someone elses bin?? And who the hell makes street signs – should EFTM start making 50 Speed signs? How do you handle kids meltdowns? Trev’s balding, and old – but hey – Bowen is already bald! Trev’s dietary dramas and the huge jingle drama that goes back decades!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
November 9, 2011
August 15, 2017
January 12, 2021
Our recent stuff
- Tesla’s best business move: Superchargers open to all owners of all EV brands
- Netflix Password Sharing Crackdown explained: Why your mother-in-law is going to have to start paying
- ASUS ROG Strix G15 (2022) G513 – Review: Gaming on the go at the right price
- LG brings Apple TV, Apple Music, AirPlay and HomeKit to webOS Hub
- Belkin announce new screen protectors to keep your new Samsung Galaxy S23 display in pristine condition