Aldi’s latest Special Buy TV is a big deal – running Android TV it’s more capable than ever and all that plus 65 inches for just $799! Mazda’s new Electric Car – Trev was there, and Bowen is driving the Mazda 3 which he rates highly. GoPro’s new Max camera really does it all as Trev explains, we call a random listener (or two), Bowen’s got ideas for a new night gig. Yet another robot vacuum in Bowen’s home, Japanese toilets and the rules around mobiles and petrol stations!
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
Our recent stuff
- Eufy under fire for cloud storage of images from Eufy Security Cameras without user consent
- Not stale: How Samsung’s keeping innovation in Fridges fresh and cool
- Electric Car sales on the rise in Australia as Tesla ramps up Model Y and BYD enters the market
- Review: ROG Flow X16 gaming laptop — 360 degrees of gaming fun
- Review: Ring Spotlight Cam Pro Battery, another security camera from Ring with more upgrades