Stephen and Trevor discuss the rise of the Digital Wallet, with Apple adding Aussie Health Insurance cards, a world first, plus the debate about Apple’s market power and the banks – we’re back to all that drama are we?
About The Author
Trev is a Technology Commentator, Dad, Speaker and Rev Head. He produces and hosts two popular podcasts, EFTM and Two Blokes Talking Tech. He also appears on over 50 radio stations across Australia weekly, and is the resident Tech Expert on Channel 9’s Today Show each day and appears regularly on A Current Affair. Father of three, he is often found down in his Man Cave. Like this post? Buy Trev a drink!
November 26, 2012
October 11, 2011
October 26, 2009
Our recent stuff
- EFTM’s Favourite Things – Day 2 – JBL Partybox Encore portable speaker valued at $349
- EFTM’s Favourite Things – Day 1 – Ecovacs DEEBOT T9+ valued at $1,299
- Fortnite fans can team up with their favourite streamers and celebrities in the Alienware Arena Series
- Telstra emails all mobile customers online safety tips – showing Optus how fast you can deliver an all-customer communication
- Australian Federal Police step in to help Optus’ most affected customers with Operation Guardian